Sunka - Peruvian Muña Herbal Tea Infusions , Box of 20 Tea Bags - Sunka Muña is an infusion obtained from organic muña leaves, an Andean plant native to Peru that grows between 2,700 and 3,400 meters above sea level (masl).
No artificial colors, preservatives, flavorings or flavors!
- Name : Muña (Minthostachys mollis)
- Box of 20 filter envelopes
- Net Weight: 24 gr
Some benefits of the hibiscus flower:
- According to research carried out by a Peruvian scientist, he discovered that muña is a powerful bactericide against gastritis and effectively helps in conventional medical treatment. It is also used against digestive ailments.
Indications of use:
- Consume preferably 2 to 3 cups (200 ml) a day, after the main meals for a maximum period of 60 days and consult your doctor.
- This product is not medicine.
- It is recommended to drink as water of time or simply to feel good.